Bon Ami is a 125-year-old cleaning products company which, despite being on the market for more than a century, had very little brand awareness. While people may recognize the brand’s iconic Bon Ami chick logo, few people were connecting with the brand on Facebook or talking about it in social media channels.
- Grow the Bon Ami brand on Facebook through a month-long consumer engagement campaign that included a Facebook sweepstakes and ad campaign, focusing on the annual tradition of spring cleaning.
- Develop a visually-compelling mailing that introduces the brand to top media and lifestyle bloggers
Created a robust social media and traditional media campaign with results that have spanned over a year into leading publications, online media and blogs.
- Bon Ami appeared on the cover of 60 newspaper business sections across the country
- Facebook engagement grew by 444 percent during the promotion and received 2,000 new fans
- Appeared in Oprah, Family Circle, Martha Stewart Living, Food & Wine, Yahoo Shine, Apartment Therapy and more, reaching an audience of more than 160 million readers
- My team received a PRSA Spotlight for Social Media/Digital Communications for this project